St Bride's, Mountnugent

St Bride’s Church is located in the centre of the village of Mountnugent, Co. Cavan (Eircode A82EW90).

St Bride’s was completed in 1804. The land was a gift from the Nugents of Bobsgrove and the famous church-building Bishop of Meath, Thomas O’Beirne, oversaw its completion.

St Bride’s is open for worship on the first Sunday of every month, unless otherwise announced. The graveyard is accessible during daylight hours.

Everyone is welcome to attend.